Britains most well-loved rising band has announced their biggest shows to date, spanning from Glasgow to London. The 13-date, nationwide run goes onsale to the band’s fervent, and growing, fanbase on Fri 31 July 2020 at 10am.
Having sold out previous hometown shows in 60 seconds, all tickets for upcoming dates are set to be snapped up just as quickly. The group are hitting up numerous iconic venues, including the legendary O2 Ritz, Manchester.
The emergence of the melodic indie band from Wigan has thrilled those waiting patiently for new heroes of emotive guitar music. An 18-month journey from playing bars to selling out their first headline tour in just one day, signing to Island Records on the way, made for a breathless first chapter.
The Lathums’ beg-for-a-ticket live shows have become legendary amongst those ‘in the know’ fans enjoying the ride as it has gathered pace. Delivering pure joy and tall tales, the four talented friends from the overlooked fringes of Greater Manchester netted streaming figures in their millions with a string of independent releases prior to signing their deal with Island.
Rushing into 2021 with a run of rescheduled support dates in the UK and Europe with Blossoms and domestic engagements with Paul Weller, the full list of dates for The Lathums Spring Tour 2021 are as follows:
- Thu 22 Apr Hull, Social
- Fri 23 Apr Manchester, O2 Ritz
- Sat 24 Apr Stoke, Sugarmill
- Thu 29 Apr Glasgow, Garage
- Fri 30 April Sheffield, University Foundry
- Sat 1 May Newcastle, Riverside
- Tue 4 May Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
- Wed 5 May Birmingham, O2 Institute 2
- Fri 7 May Leicester, O2 Academy 2
- Sat 8 May Leeds, Beckett Students Union
- Sun 9 May Cardiff, Globe
- Tue 11 May Oxford, O2 Academy 2
- Wed 12 May London, Electric Ballroom
Tickets on general sale Fri 31 July 2020, 10am from
www.gigsandtours.com / www.ticketmaster.co.uk